Friday, August 10, 2012

Await The Nasty

     I Originally Wrote About A Beautiful Reunion Of Die - Nasty , The Rebirth of W.K turned to Souply a more calmed at times shy but very poised artist. I commended ILL-A , FAT MACC'N and Stix. (I eventually saw Cise Soprano at home depot Escape From which was weird) well that blog was deleted. Somehow it just vanished in thinner air than the smoke coming out of Souply's mouth as he described being reunited with the group of guys who he started with. ILL-A awaits in the studio with his gold ones in , goes over a beat and for awhile pauses to parlay. Meanwhile Fat Maccn goes over some Thizz Latin videos talks politics with Souply and laughs at his tobacco urges (he smokes close to a pack a day plus weed, the guys a fucking chimney) The song ? On ILL-A's up and coming mixtape (@ILLAMONEY on twitter) Souply steps up and says " Pink Floyd the Groovy Merchant" referring to the songs name in his notepad. @mrfr3shly responds with a tweet some jokes are exchanged. And he goes in as if he's been there forever "On skype Witcha till the end of the night witcha lied so many times babe i build a nice picture" As he stunts. And thasts were we start. #slackerhackers #slackerhackers the newly tuned souply , this time around the improvements are well noticed a more relaxed flow and more weirdness. He refers ASAP ROCKY's "Get Lit" to his obsession with Kreyshawn. Still Souply tho in "Faded" goes on one of those tirades, one of those ones where you nod your head while listening (i was high ) and hear that rawness, that fire, the wrath of the thespian. " I don't know what kind of idea this is , I'm just going with my gut feeling. Which tells me that I'm doing the right thing" As we went out to the DMV he posed for his license picture as a tee ball player on trophy day "dawg do you know they wouldn't let me in clubs ! cops was searching me everywhere i went it was crazy " Soup doesn't like to notice when fans notice who he is. Again the weirdness never stops. I Once Wrote About A Beautiful Reunion of my favorite album Big Business. what i got in return was a new Soup. Stay tuned .....Archie Files Is Next Escape From L.A : The Rough Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment