Thursday, August 30, 2012

Half a dozen TMNT patches

Let me start off by saying this. I fucking love music to shreds. A.B. yesterday was a monster of a interview , he did his thing i recently just added the soundcloud link so if your interested in my manz def hit the follow. Its really exciting to get artist specially good ones, A.B. reminds me of like a Flo-rida/Juelz flow. Aw some-ness.
Today i'm by the likes of DVC, and i could already tell it was gonna be a monster day. we debated on the bus for like half hour bout rather to put Anthony K on or to But the Model of the week up or Prya (im juiced for the Prya interview its goin down) And then i thought. Antioch, California. I went to high school briefly in Antioch got some amazing people i know who live in the town. Its probably the most visited town in the bay that never gets talked about. Then the rich history (of course you know what i mean) of the rap groups that have came along ways outta there. Then you have the Bay-Sickz, who are (if you seen them live) Like Wu-tang on meth ! soo many artist they could be a label. then you have my man A.D.M. Some really Original hip hop. Some Tribe called Quest ish (if you up on dat) my homie working on his first solo project and he decided to give us a holla At the Daily. check this out, my boxers are sweaty hoes are beautiful and can somebody get a nigga some beer n chicken LMAO gunz up bah bah bah
                                                     

The Soup: Waddup Bro, So Introduce yourself to the world out there.
A.D.M: im A.D.M aka B DiZZ of the Bay-Sicz

The Soup: Hows Life , Hows The Music Coming. Last time we saw each other i think you guys had just released your last project.
A.D.M:  I just relocated to the city to finish up my last semester of school at State meanwhile finishing up my solo project "SuperCrack"

The Soup: (laughs) Supercrack ? Wowzers smoke freely
A.D.M: lol yea ive had that name for a while now i did a track up in the north bay and called it SuperCrack just cause it sounded like the perfect title to name a project, i want to make music thats addictive, something new, something that hits hard, something to have em coming back.

The Soup: Yuh dug, sounds exciting bro whens it going to drop ?
A.D.M: Ive got some videos in production to drop with the project..ive been delaying it for a while but im looking at an October drop something scary before Halloween lol

The Soup: For Halloween im going for Donatello From the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ! so what about the Bay-Sickz ? are you guys broken up ? whats going on there ?
A.D.M:  well right now The Bay-Sicz are kind of on a break. We got the Wavy Gang right now with my brotha Cain and Tone and the whole Wavy Gang. Really good music they got right now. Mix-tape just dropped. http://www.facebook.com/thewavygang. Cambo and Jet are doing the 45 blunts/D3fb0t thing. http://www.facebook.com/D3FDUBSTEP. Ape is making crazy beats. Mouf is in Hayward right now. We're just kind of doing our own thing right now.
A.D.M: Not breaking up but on break so to speak

The Soup: I Can Understand so A.D.M is the Break project ?
A.D.M: A.D.M is short for Afro DiZZle Monster. and i wouldn't really say that. when youre in a group with so many people at some point you gotta be able to just have 100% creative control over what you wanna put out. Thats what A.D.M is for me. its me. not to say that there's no features or no input or output from my Sicz City family but its just nice to say at the end of the day I had the say on it. There's a few songs on "SuperCrack" where I did the beat and the concepts and the raps. everything. makes it a little more special

The Soup: Snoop Turned himself into Snoop Lion Lol !Yeah Escape From L.A was the first full solo project i did so it did make me feel just a tad bit of good sorta like a bulls win without Jordan i unno if that makes sense lmao
A.D.M: Yea. Pippen on the front of the Wheaties box. lol

The Soup: LOL imagine that ! so what can we expect from Supercrack ?
A.D.M: I tried to make it a variety of everything on there. there's deep songs, there are dance songs, there are im the shit songs, there are songs about women, there are some songs that are just lyrical. i try to make my music somewhat relate-able to the average 18-25 year old. I try not to talk about shit i don't do or i don't know about.

A.D.M: My artist facebook is http://www.facebook.com/DizzofTheBaySicz
The Soup: Monster !!! Any Favs ?

A.D.M:(laughs)Yea. i try to have all my songs as a favorite so i usually dont release anything unless im in love with it.But i just did a song called "MistakesWithDrinking" and its definitely my favorite
The Soup: LoL all i see is the goodyear tire commerical where the goodyear blimpy dude is singing to the tires is that the way you feel when your making a song ? Dont answer That i wanna know how you got started ?

A.D.M: ive always just learned songs very quickly and me and my brother would just perform songs...and then we would change the words around..and then we would make our own songs. it just happened
The Soup:Word ! shoutout to my bros Tay,Mainy,JuJu im talking bout rapping with the fucking tape recorder dawg lmao but thats real ! Who influenced you as far as how you project your music ?

A.D.M: Living in Atlanta I can definitely say that the first rapper I really just thought was the shit was Ludacris. Over time Nelly, The Clipse, Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Drake, and Emenim where just a few that I listened to a lot lot but Luda was definitely my influence
The Soup: Lol Go Luda !!! so When can we see you live man im definitly interested in seeing you perform and do your thing as one of the Originals of what i like to call under your nose rap ..lmao dont sniff to hard

A.D.M: In September we have a show in Walnut Creek at The Red House. Red House is a cool venue and we'll be there often.
The Soup: You read it it here first (Sounds weird cuz normally you'd say heard it here first.)

The Soup:Any shoutouts bro anyone you wanna let em know wassup ?
A.D.M: Sheet mayne anybody making good music, and everybody in the East Bay. shoutout to you for doing something of substance and progression. Thank you very much.

The Soup: Word ! Love you man !
A.D.M: Take care L ! DeLaSouply ! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment