Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anthony K:StandUp & SHOUT

Before I  Say anything..Imma say Rest in Peace To Jamille Ash & Brannon Hendrix ..imma say ma nigga if you could see US now its better than it ever been. Imma say I love yall and I know you looking down from a far. Imma Say AMEN !!!


Waddup Waddup WaDDDUUUP !!! (Martin Voice) I hope yall had a great Vacay , everyday should be like a vacay but when everyone abides by it it’s a even better one. Yo last week was soo dope for us Here At T.S (We are now going to be referred as the Pizza shack)  If you didn’t catch the A.D.M interview you gone love Some of the interviews I have planned this week !. C.Lee From C.Lee enterprises , Ma Man the Lecount outta Inglewood stopped by to throw us on with his new project And today I brought a doooosy. My Man Anthony K came all the way down from Modesto to bless us with some good comedy. Now he’s been here there and everywhere  I remember doing a set with him at Tommy T’s and we’ve been rocking ever since we got a chance to Sit down with Him Tuesday Afternoon outside of the Diablo Valley College Dining Area.
T.S : How You been Bro ?
AnthonyK: Cool Cool Just getting off work by now
T.S: Hows the comedy been moving ?
AnthonyK: Been on the up rise doin shows on weekends trying to hit mics during the week , the normal comedian route
T.S: When was your last big show ?
AnthonyK: Friday Night I headlined at Fat Cat, its been awhile
T.S: For Us or Fat Cat lol ? Where you been hiding Bro
AnthonyK: Hadnt done A Local show inna awhile so getting Loose and getting ready Took a lot of time
T.S: Back and forth from Modesto ?
AnthonyK: More so from San Jose To Sac , with pit stops with the Bay Area So to speak
T.S:What style of comedy are you spitting these days ?
AnthonyK: Irritated at people but an understanding man.
T.S: Huh ? Lol I’m confused ?
AnthonyK:I ‘d say I’m a thinker with dumb thoughts (smiles)
T.S: LMAO Okay !!! makes sense
(He goes to ask what’s this interview for and we chatted for a tad about bay area stand up, after he’s convinced this is a real interview he goes back to say)
T.S:so who influenced You how did you start your road of comedy which by looking at your stat sheet is quite amazing ? And do these guys reflect far as being implemented in your style of comedy ?
AnthonyK: Watching Comedy as a kid I kinda got around to doing stand up just by being intrigued by the parts some comedians would play you know the Chris Rocks and the Patrice O’Neal (r.I.P)’s of the world. Im also a huge Carlyn fan just throwing that out there. I became Attracted to that comedy because I related to them as people to. We’re thinkers and bullshitters
T.S:How Long you been Doing Comedy ?
AnthonyK:4 Years Now
T.S: Your almost ready for the graduating Class Lmao I had terrible grades in school so I could see a super senior lol
AnthonyK: still an 8th Grader I believe
T.S: Nap time for me lol , Besides I hear your quite the Shoe Collector ? Any Favs ?
AnthonyK: Yeah I am the Dunkman 7’s are it right about now
T.S:We’ll do another cover for our know nothing segment if you’ll allow us
AnthonyK: Yeah forsure bro hit me anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment