Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Party & After Party

Busy Busy Busy. So Phoenix Chanel Joshua came into the world over our weekend! I’m juiced to be a dad it’s definitely going to be an eye opener to be able to do some dad like shit. Baby Moms is not as bad as some I’ve seen lol could be worse (always keep that in mind) I held her for the first time and it was so weird it was weird lol. But nevertheless babies got to eat. Her room all decorated and what so ever so now were just doing the last little kinks. So once you have a daughter every woman becomes just a tad bit more I unno interesting.
Later This month expect #Slacker Hackers to drop!!! I was awaiting my princess to finish out the Tape lol. We’re going to cover some acts this week I think Joe Corzo and Big Mike from vice ultra-lounge were in the mix but we have been struggling in our communication. Thanks for rocking with us for the month of September we’ve actually been picking up in views. I think we were supposed to have a wine tours interview Kool Keith was dropping by to do some awesome stuff so I’m going to go enjoy my daughter and the likes of being a dad meanwhile don’t forget to check out some past interviews or reach us on Twitter @the_real_soup or Facebook for that matter. Enjoy life! You never know when a life changing moment will happen.  -Souply

No comments:

Post a Comment