Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Martinez Trio - Thc oil and used cigarettes


Somehow I got to get a hold of the black sabbath song they covered which had my ears  bleeding in the most amazing realize ever lmao(Ferries Wear boots) crazy people punch walls ! I said I was going to do this last week when green day Had me running out on the streets being ridiculous because I was that amazed ! and now I'm across I have given all my rock juice. The bass player has the coolest approach from this tantrum of three regulars inside a bar small enough to call your living room , drinks are heavy and I gotta present lmao I Haven't covered a rock band at all ever. I'm talking bout I was 12years old at Frick middle school not ditching class but writing my first raps to a rage against the machine song lmao I killed my mom for a par of shell toes and a red cap and make me bad was the only reason I ever watched WCW well that and sting because reel testing with mascara was dope. I had a crush on Angie Perez but she was a backstreet NSYNC girl in which I actually went out with Melissa  who was a NSYNC and Christina Aguilera fan but I was a bad boy , I was down to rock Linkin Park inside my room with the door shut just me and my Mua fuckn radio I think Nelly had the number one hit on the land but I was a nirvana kid . Dude that was rock and roll , I don't give a fuck where you were or who was on the strings , the world started to spin and all you can do is fly , dear god you had to sound like Jim Morrison and look like jimmy Hendrix walk like Johnny cash and rock like Bob Dylan on a bottle of wiskey . Something about it makes your head a paper ma shay as ............. Would say . 
I needed that bro , I honestly needed that something similar to having your head blown off, Kurt had this madness that couldn't be explained this insanity this rage like 2 PAC tho. If you listened there was something going. On Kurt wasn't yet big enough to take on what Jim felt on the stage shirtless moving his pen from Sid to side I mean I was amazed. I didn't ask for a name a pix I took on the cam and jammed out. Cuz that's what the fuck you do when your drunk lmao . Although I have not heard a original song I might say the covers are in fact pretty epic. -Souply 

No comments:

Post a Comment